I am not allowed (or so says my mother) to eat pickles when cut in circles. I once chocked on a pickle in the middle of a restaurant. I popped the whole medallion of pickle in my mouth, as it was bite sided, juice squirted down my throat making me breath in being startled. I could not breath and was motioning in that I was choking. Nothing. I was turning blue, nothing… eventually I had to give myself the hmylick. Shouldn’t my mother be scolding them for not a) giving me help or b) shout that I was choking and asking if anyone could help. If I did not know how to give myself the hmylick I would have passed out. And all I remember is my Nannie saying ‘was is the pickle?’ Yes, Nannie. Yes, it was the pickle… Thank you for not helping at all.